To protect the health of your families and ours and reduce the spread of COVID-19, Kids In Safety Seats has cancelled in-person car seat inspection appointments throughout the State. However, we are still able to assist you via the below services and resources below, Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30:
1. Call the Helpline 800-370-SEAT (7328) and leave a message. Calls will be returned on the same business day if received by 3:00 pm, or the next business day after 3:00 pm via 443-842-0508.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Schedule a Video Car Seat Assistance Program (VCSAP) for remote face-to-face education/guidance on your car seat usage and limited installation assistance via: Facetime, Google Hangouts Meet, Skype or Zoom.
To schedule a VCSAP appointment, please download and complete the Participant Form Video Car Seat Assistance Program Participant Information Form and email it to email@example.com. Staff will contact you to set up an appointment.
4. Click on the “Tip Sheet of Resources” for common car seat manufacturers with links for instruction manuals, and installation video links for many of their seats (when available from the manufacturer) Car Seat Instructions
Our staff is open to suggestions on how to best assist your families during these stressful times. If you have suggestions, please email us. We would love to hear from you!
201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-2399
(410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464